An ISI certified Sturdy Gas Stove for your Kitchen! Prestige brings you a wide range of L.P.G gas stoves that suits the cooking needs of every Indian Kitchen. These gas Stoves are made from high quality Stainless Steel which are easy to maintain and long lasting. It comes with highly efficient brass burners which consumes fuel efficiently. It unique body shape makes it user friendly and easy to clean.
||₹7 295.00 (inclusive of taxes)
|Product Sub Type
|Country of Origin
|Package Dimension (L x W x H cm)
||77 x 42.5 x 13 cm
TTK PRESTIGE LIMITED, REGISTERED OFFICE: PLOT NO . 38. SIPCOT INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX, HOSUR- 635 126, INDIA
2 Years Warranty
- The gas tube must be checked regularly for wear or leaks. It must be replaced every two years. If it is damaged or if you notice a leak, the gas tube should be replaced immediately.
- You must regularly check the gas tube for cracks or any other defect, thoroughly, Remember NOT to check gas leaks with a flame. Keep the tube away from heat.
- Keep the gas tube clean.
- Keep the burners clean at all times to make sure gas consumption is optimum. To clean the burner holes use a wire brush, If you clean the burners with water make sure that you dry them properly.
- Please ensure that the auto-ignition unit is free from food particles/liquids as they may affect the ignition. When in doubt, please take your stove to the nearest service center.
- Wipe the glass top and body with a dry cloth. If it is difficult to clean, use soapy water and then dry thoroughly with a dry cloth. Do not use hard scrubbers or any abrasive material as it may scratch the glass top and body.
- Wash the pan support (trivet) in water and dry thoroughly before replacing it.
There are no enquiries yet.