BOROSIL Deep Round Casserole 1.75L
BOROSIL Deep Round Casserole
Deep Casseroles are perfect for larger servings, or for preparations that require depth for example pulaos, biryanis, layered baked dishes etc. Perfect for cooking, heating and serving – the glass lid prevents food from splashing when cooking or reheating in the microwave, and keeps your food warm when served on the table.
Borosil Tip: Use the lid of your casserole as a dish for serving parathas!
Every Borosil Glass Casserole that you buy:
- Is made of 100% borosilicate glass and is guaranteed to withstand temperatures of up to 350C
- Can be safely used in the microwave, oven, fridge, freezer and dishwasher
- Unlike plastic or ordinary glass, will not leach chemicals into your food even after repeated usage
- Is harder and tougher than ordinary glass
- Is scratch resistant
- Non porous glass will not absorb stains or odors
- Retains perfect clarity. Unlike regular soda lime glass, will not turn cloudy with repeated usage.
- Use in electric oven, convection oven, microwave oven, fridge and freezer.
- Pre grease your dish before pouring in food meant for baking.
- Pre heat oven before use for best result.
- Allow frozen dish to reach to warm a bit before putting it in the oven for reheating (however, straight from the fridge to the oven is ok)
- Allow hot dish with food to cool a bit before putting it into the freezer (putting a hot dish into the fridge, however, is ok)
- If reheating to high temperatures or boiling in the microwave, allow a little gap between lid and casserole for steam to escape
- Wash with soap and a soft sponge, or in the dishwasher
- Do not use over direct flame.
- Do not allow the food to dry completely in the oven.
- Do not put the hot dish on cold or wet surface.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or scourers to ensure scratch free surface.
Country of Origin – India
|Dimensions||10 × 5 × 7 cm|
No more offers for this product!
There are no enquiries yet.
There are no reviews yet.